9.06.2010

"Rocky Goes to the Vet"

So, that wasn't so bad...
Turns out those ladies over there at the vet were very sweet to me.
And now they will stop calling me a boy!
Can you believe it?? Me look like a boy?? With all these pretty colors...

and tell me a boy has a sweet face like this... I don't think so!

Everyone was very nice to me I almost didn't want to leave.
All that petting and grooming and special attention...
I could get used to this!

But then is was time to go home.
If you want to give me a good home and love me...
I'm free to a loving human.
I already have all my shots including rabies, de-wormed and spayed!
All you have to do is come pick me up and promise to
love me forever!
Look at me... that'll be easy ;)

Email Becca at
beccabell@2bevents.biz
for more information and adoption!

I can't wait to be the new lil addition to your family...
YOU determine how MY story ends.

No comments: